Monday, February 1, 2010

Weddingstar Stylish Embrace Cake Topper

Here is a unique and cute cake topper, framed in a romantic heart, this stylish couple are the picture of Love. Designed to add glamour to any cake. Glazed porcelain.
Cake Topper Weddingstar Stylish Embrace

Weddingstar Stylish Embrace Cake Topper Features

  1. Personalized item/Customer will be contacted/may enter instructions at checkout in gift message.
  2. See Full Description Below
  3. Perfect Favors & Gifts for Wedding or Business Gifts

Price: $29.98

Buy  from Amazon

User Reviews about Weddingstar Stylish Embrace Cake Topper

This cake topper is the perfect complement to the style and feel of my wedding. It has a traditional feel to it, yet is very unique, like nothing I have been able to find in stores near me. I'm very pleased and can't wait to see it on top of my wedding cake! -- Beautiful and stylish
The picture doesn't even show how beautiful this cake topper really is. There are little details that the picture doesn't show and it just all adds to how nice it looks. I knew I'd like it, but when I saw it in person, it was even better than any picture I had seen, it will look wonderful on the top of my wedding cake! :) -- Beautiful cake topper!
The details and finesse of this cake topper got me a lot of points with my fiancé from the little flowers to the delicate heart, just beautiful
thanks a lot!!!!!!!! -- just breath taking

1 comment:

hermes bag outlet said...

wow. it's really a good contribution to us guys not good at cakes, you know i did some cakes before but the taste it's not good, then i quit, so if you have interesting, you can load to louis vuitton online

visit my new make up, give me your advice, Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Wedding Favors supported by Wedding Gown Dress, Wedding Deals and Wedding Decor Ideas